We are looking for a Senior PR consultant to join our team and lead client accounts.
You will be currently working for another agency and looking for a career-enhancing move and willing to take on more responsibility. The successful candidate will probably have at least two years previous experience within an agency and have been involved in account management. Aside from being fluent in English written and spoken, speaking Mandarin would be a significant advantage.
The job scope includes:
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Content writing for social media platforms
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, hand-outs, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photography, films and multimedia programmes
- Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
Requirement: Singaporean and PR holders only
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in a corporate communications agency /in house corp comms
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Project Management
- Media Communications experience
- Social media knowledge and trend awareness
- Relationship Management
Please send your resume (in PDF format) to Valerie Lim: email@example.com.
Applications without attached resumes will not be considered.